Car Crash Attorneys in Warren County, MO
Contact our car accident attorneys in Warren County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Attorneys in Warren County, MO. Our firm offers professional legal representation to traffic accident victims. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. The Dixon Injury Firm is here to help victims through the claims process and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything. Contact our firm today to speak to an attorney about your case.
A bad lane change or icy roads can change your life in a second. It’s crucial to contact a local Warren County, MO, car accident attorney as soon as they can. An experienced law firm can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Warren County, MO, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- Common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Our Warren County, MO, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Warren County vehicle accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their loss.
Warren County, MO, Car and Truck Accident Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled more than $35 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You probably have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we’ve outlined a few answers to help you get on the right track after a vehicle accident:
- What are the different types of compensation I can get after an accident? You need to consider special and general damages. This includes pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, loss of consortium, and others. Read more about motor vehicle accident compensation here.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There’s a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What’s your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement?
- Who is Liable in a Car Accident? It’s important to prove liability and negligence. Certain states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This can include driving while intoxicated, going over the speed limit, distracted driving (texting), and not obeying traffic signs. Our Warren County, MO, car crash lawyers will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? One of the first steps is finding a lawyer that can help you file a claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you will likely enter negotiation and, if a consensus can’t be made, escalate a claim to trial. Don’t immediately send a demand letter.
- What happens if you’re in an accident and don’t have car insurance? It depends if you’re in an at-fault or no-fault state. You may be able to sue a driver in an at-fault state if they don’t have insurance for damages. Fault and negligence are complicated, which is another reason to contact an attorney. Learn more about fault and car accidents on our FAQ.
Our firm gets results, but only if you reach out to one of our Warren County, MO, motor accident lawyers. If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Warren County motor vehicle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will gather all the information you will need to settle your claim.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
This one is important. A lot of people don’t know who to do after an accident. Here are some steps to follow if you’re involved:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. One of our Warren County, MO, car crash attorney can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages reflected on paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call Our Warren County Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. Our accident attorneys in Warren County, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you’re part of a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every case, and it’s our job as Warren County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Warren County, MO, car crash lawyers today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of the specific areas we serve.