Car Crash Lawyer in Albion, IL
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Albion, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Albion, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents need to reach out to a local Albion, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages such as lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Albion, IL, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents per year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5 million. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Our Albion, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Albion car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Albion, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You likely have several questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Albion, IL, car crash lawyer can assist you to accomplish this critical step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call Our Albion Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash lawyer in Albion, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you’re in a car accident, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Call a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Albion, IL, you likely need a lawyer. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things we need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate case. The Albion car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Albion, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Albion, IL, car crash lawyers today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.