Car Crash Lawyer in Allendale, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Allendale, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Allendale, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Car accident victims need to contact a local Allendale, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages such as lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Allendale, IL, car wreck attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Allendale, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Allendale car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Allendale, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You probably have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car crash victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Allendale, IL, car crash lawyer can assist you with this important step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Get in Touch With Our Allendale Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A car crash lawyer in Allendale, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you’re in a car accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Allendale, IL, you likely need a lawyer. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: The concept behind compensation or punitive damages hinges on the fact that you’ve been affected financially. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Allendale car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Allendale, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Allendale, IL, car crash attorneys today for more information. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.