Car Crash Lawyer in Anna, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Anna, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Anna, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Car accident victims need to reach out to a local Anna, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. An experienced attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Anna, IL, car wreck attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents every year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. What this means is any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5 million. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon’s Anna, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Anna car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Anna, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You probably have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Anna, IL, car crash attorney can assist you do this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call Our Anna Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A car crash lawyer in Anna, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Anna, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: The concept behind compensation or punitive damages hinges on the fact that you’ve been affected financially. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you likely have a legitimate case. The Anna car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Today
A lot goes into every case, and it’s our job as Anna, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Anna, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.