Car Crash Lawyer in Benld, IL
Contact our vehicle accident injury attorneys in Benld, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Benld, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents need to reach out to a local Benld, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney will help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Benld, IL, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles may range between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Benld, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Benld car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their loss.
Benld, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have a lot of questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call 911.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Benld, IL, car crash attorney can assist you do this important step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find Our Benld Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash attorney in Benld, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you’re in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Benld, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for instance, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: The concept behind compensation or punitive damages hinges on the fact that you’ve been affected financially. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Benld car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Benld, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Benld, IL, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.