Car Crash Lawyer in Cairo, IL
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Cairo, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Cairo, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims and their families. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
Car crashes happen fast. Car accident victims should reach out to a local Cairo, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Cairo, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents each year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5 million. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Cairo, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Cairo car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Cairo, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You probably have a lot of questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Cairo, IL, car crash attorney can assist you do this important step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call Our Cairo Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A car crash attorney in Cairo, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Cairo, IL, you likely need a lawyer. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you are supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Cairo car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Cairo, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Cairo, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.