Car Crash Lawyer in Cami, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Cami, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Cami, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents should contact a local Cami, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A skilled attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like any punitive damages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost income, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Cami, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. What this means is any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Cami, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Cami car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their loss.
Cami, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled more than $50 million for victims and their families. You probably have a lot of questions, like What if I can’t afford treatment? How do I file a claim? Do I actually need a lawyer? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Cami, IL, car crash lawyer can help you to accomplish this important step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact Our Cami Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash attorney in Cami, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you’re in a car accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Cami, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things we need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Cami car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every case, and it’s our job as Cami, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Cami, IL, car crash lawyers today for more information. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.