Car Crash Lawyer in Crawford County, MO
Contact our vehicle accident injury attorneys in Crawford County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Crawford County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims and their families. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents should reach out to a local Crawford County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A skilled attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Crawford County, MO, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles may range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Crawford County, MO, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Crawford County car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Crawford County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled over $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You likely have several questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for car crash victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Crawford County, MO, car crash attorney can help you with this critical step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find Our Crawford County Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A car crash lawyer in Crawford County, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you’re in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Crawford County, MO, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you are supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you likely have a legitimate claim. The Crawford County car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Crawford County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Crawford County, MO, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.