Car Crash Lawyer in Crossville, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Crossville, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Crossville, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents should reach out to a local Crossville, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. An experienced attorney will help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages such as any punitive damages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost income, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Crossville, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents per year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon’s Crossville, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Crossville car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Crossville, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled more than $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have a lot of questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Crossville, IL, car crash attorney can assist you to accomplish this critical step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find Our Crossville Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A car crash lawyer in Crossville, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Crossville, IL, you likely need a lawyer. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you are supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: The concept behind compensation or punitive damages hinges on the fact that you’ve been affected financially. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate case. The Crossville car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Crossville, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Crossville, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.