Car Crash Lawyer in Dieterich, IL
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Dieterich, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Dieterich, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents need to contact a local Dieterich, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages such as lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Dieterich, IL, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5 million. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Our Dieterich, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Dieterich car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their loss.
Dieterich, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You probably have several questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Dieterich, IL, car crash attorney can help you to accomplish this important step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find Our Dieterich Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A car crash attorney in Dieterich, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Dieterich, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things we need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you likely have a valid case. The Dieterich car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every case, and it’s our job as Dieterich, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Dieterich, IL, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.