Car Crash Lawyer in Franklin County, MO
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Franklin County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Franklin County, MO. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents need to contact a local Franklin County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A skilled attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Franklin County, MO, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Our Franklin County, MO, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Franklin County car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Franklin County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled more than $50 million for victims and their families. You probably have several questions, like What if I can’t afford treatment? How do I file a claim? Do I actually need a lawyer? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for car crash victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Franklin County, MO, car crash lawyer can assist you do this important step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Get in Touch With Our Franklin County Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A car crash attorney in Franklin County, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you’re in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Franklin County, MO, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a valid case. The Franklin County car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every case, and it’s our job as Franklin County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Franklin County, MO, car crash lawyers today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.