Car Crash Lawyer in Grand Tower, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Grand Tower, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Grand Tower, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents should contact a local Grand Tower, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Grand Tower, IL, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents each year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles may range between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Grand Tower, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Grand Tower car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Grand Tower, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled more than $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have several questions, like What if I can’t afford treatment? How do I file a claim? Do I actually need a lawyer? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Grand Tower, IL, car crash attorney can assist you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Get in Touch With Our Grand Tower Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A car crash attorney in Grand Tower, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Grand Tower, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you are supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: The concept behind compensation or punitive damages hinges on the fact that you’ve been affected financially. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you likely have a valid claim. The Grand Tower car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every case, and it’s our job as Grand Tower, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Grand Tower, IL, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.