Car Crash Lawyer in Green County, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Green County, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Green County, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents need to contact a local Green County, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A skilled attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like any punitive damages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost income, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Green County, IL, car wreck attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Green County, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Green County car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their losses.
Green County, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled over $35 million for victims and their families. You probably have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Green County, IL, car crash lawyer can help you with this critical step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call Our Green County Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A car crash lawyer in Green County, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you’re in a car accident, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Green County, IL, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four basic things you’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate case. The Green County car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every case, and it’s our job as Green County, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Green County, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.