Car Crash Lawyer in Harrisburg, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Harrisburg, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
Car crashes happen fast. Car accident victims need to reach out to a local Harrisburg, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Harrisburg, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5,000,000. We account for both general and special damages.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Harrisburg, IL, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Harrisburg car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Harrisburg, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have a lot of questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car crash victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Harrisburg, IL, car crash lawyer can help you do this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Get in Touch With Our Harrisburg Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A car crash lawyer in Harrisburg, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Harrisburg, IL, you likely need a lawyer. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you are supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you likely have a legitimate case. The Harrisburg car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Harrisburg, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Harrisburg, IL, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.