Car Crash Lawyer in Jefferson County, MO
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Jefferson County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Jefferson County, MO. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents need to contact a local Jefferson County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Jefferson County, MO, car wreck attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Our Jefferson County, MO, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Jefferson County car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their losses.
Jefferson County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled more than $35 million for victims and their families. You probably have a lot of questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Jefferson County, MO, car crash attorney can assist you to accomplish this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call Our Jefferson County Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A car crash attorney in Jefferson County, MO, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you’re in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Call a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Jefferson County, MO, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you are supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Jefferson County car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Jefferson County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Jefferson County, MO, car crash lawyers today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.