Car Crash Lawyer in Joppa, IL
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Joppa, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Joppa, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents need to reach out to a local Joppa, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced attorney will help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages such as lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Joppa, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents each year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Joppa, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Joppa car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Joppa, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have a lot of questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Joppa, IL, car crash attorney can assist you to accomplish this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find Our Joppa Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A car crash attorney in Joppa, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Joppa, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things you’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate case. The Joppa car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Joppa, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Joppa, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.