Car Crash Lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents should contact a local Mulberry Grove, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages such as pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Mulberry Grove, IL, car wreck attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents per year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles may range between $300,000 and $5 million. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Our Mulberry Grove, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Mulberry Grove car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Mulberry Grove, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car crash victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Mulberry Grove, IL, car crash lawyer can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find Our Mulberry Grove Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A car crash attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Mulberry Grove, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: The concept behind compensation or punitive damages hinges on the fact that you’ve been affected financially. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a valid claim. The Mulberry Grove car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
A lot goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Mulberry Grove, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Mulberry Grove, IL, car crash attorneys today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.