Car Crash Lawyer in Olney, IL
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Olney, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Olney, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
Car crashes happen fast. Car accident victims should contact a local Olney, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A skilled attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages such as pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Olney, IL, car wreck attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. This means that any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles may range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Olney, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Olney car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Olney, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You probably have a lot of questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car crash victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Olney, IL, car crash lawyer can help you do this critical step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact Our Olney Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A car crash attorney in Olney, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Olney, IL, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Olney car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
A lot goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Olney, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Olney, IL, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.