Car Crash Lawyer in Omaha, IL
Contact our vehicle accident injury attorneys in Omaha, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Omaha, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
Car crashes happen fast. Car accident victims need to reach out to a local Omaha, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney will help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Omaha, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Omaha, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Omaha car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their loss.
Omaha, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You likely have a lot of questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call 911.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Omaha, IL, car crash attorney can assist you to accomplish this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find Our Omaha Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash attorney in Omaha, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you’re in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Call a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Omaha, IL, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things you’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you are supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you likely have a valid case. The Omaha car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Omaha, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Omaha, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.