Car Crash Lawyer in Percy, IL
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Percy, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Percy, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
Car crashes happen fast. Car accident victims need to contact a local Percy, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages such as any punitive damages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost income, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Percy, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents every year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. This means that any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. We account for both general and special damages.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Percy, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Percy car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their loss.
Percy, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You probably have a lot of questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Percy, IL, car crash lawyer can assist you to accomplish this important step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call Our Percy Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A car crash attorney in Percy, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you’re in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Call a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Percy, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you are supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Percy car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Percy, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Percy, IL, car crash lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.