Car Crash Lawyer in Saint Charles County, MO
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Saint Charles County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Saint Charles County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims and their families. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Victims of car accidents should contact a local Saint Charles County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A qualified attorney will help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Saint Charles County, MO, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents per year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- Common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon’s Saint Charles County, MO, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Saint Charles County car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Saint Charles County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You likely have a lot of questions, like What if I can’t afford treatment? How do I file a claim? Do I actually need a lawyer? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take after you’ve been in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Saint Charles County, MO, car crash attorney can assist you to accomplish this critical step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find Our Saint Charles County Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A car crash lawyer in Saint Charles County, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Saint Charles County, MO, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you are supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for example, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you likely have a valid case. The Saint Charles County car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Saint Charles County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Saint Charles County, MO, car crash attorneys today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.