Car Crash Lawyer in Saint Francois County, MO
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Saint Francois County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Saint Francois County, MO. Our firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents need to contact a local Saint Francois County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. A qualified attorney will help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages such as lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Saint Francois County, MO, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Here are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents each year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of traffic-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5 million. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Saint Francois County, MO, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Saint Francois County car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Saint Francois County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You probably have several questions, like What if I can’t afford treatment? How do I file a claim? Do I actually need a lawyer? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Saint Francois County, MO, car crash lawyer can help you with this critical step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact Our Saint Francois County Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash attorney in Saint Francois County, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Saint Francois County, MO, there’s no harm in contacting the Dixon Injury Firm. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you are supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate case. The Saint Francois County car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Saint Francois County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Saint Francois County, MO, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.