Car Crash Lawyer in Sesser, IL
Contact our vehicle accident injury attorneys in Sesser, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Sesser, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Car accident victims should reach out to a local Sesser, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A qualified attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like any punitive damages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost income, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Sesser, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents per year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. What this means is any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of car-related accidents involve DUIs, speeding, poor road conditions, and parking lots.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5 million. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Our Sesser, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Sesser car crash attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Sesser, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
The Dixon Injury Firm has settled over $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You likely have a lot of questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact 911.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Sesser, IL, car crash lawyer can help you do this critical step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact Our Sesser Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A car crash attorney in Sesser, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Sesser, IL, you likely need a lawyer. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four basic things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you are supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. A good example would be if an intoxicated driver failed their duty of care by blowing a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in an accident, for instance, and suffer a TBI, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you likely have a legitimate claim. The Sesser car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every case, and it’s our job as Sesser, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families get all the information they need to get compensated. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Sesser, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a helpful list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.