Car Crash Lawyer in Tamms, IL
Contact our vehicle accident injury attorneys in Tamms, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Tamms, IL. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims and their families. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Car accident victims need to reach out to a local Tamms, IL, car crash lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages such as pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Tamms, IL, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents every year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA.
- Missouri, for instance, is an at-fault state. What this means is any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles ranges between $300,000 and $5,000,000. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Tamms, IL, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a car crash claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Tamms car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their losses.
Tamms, IL, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled over $50 million for victims and their families. You probably have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for car crash victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact info from witnesses. A Tamms, IL, car crash attorney can help you with this important step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact Our Tamms Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash lawyer in Tamms, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you have been in a car crash in Tamms, IL, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurance companies. There are four basic things we’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: There’s a standard of responsibility in society. For example, you’re supposed to yield at yield signs and obey other traffic laws.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you probably have a legitimate case. The Tamms car crash lawyers at Dixon will gather all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
A lot goes into every case, and it’s our job as Tamms, IL, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Tamms, IL, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.