Car Crash Lawyer in Warren County, MO
Contact our car accident injury attorneys in Warren County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Warren County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. Being in a car accident can change your life in an instant. It’s important for the Dixon Injury Firm to guide you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
Car crashes happen fast. Victims of car accidents need to contact a local Warren County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. An experienced attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages such as any punitive damages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost income, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Warren County, MO, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for large vehicles may range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. We account for both general and special damages.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Warren County, MO, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We have put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Warren County car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their losses.
Warren County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
Our firm has settled over $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You likely have a lot of questions, like “What do I do after a car crash? Who do I call? How much is my case worth? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Warren County, MO, car crash attorney can help you do this critical step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Get in Touch With Our Warren County Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A car crash lawyer in Warren County, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can. Get medical assistance. Call an attorney.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Warren County, MO, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our goal to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four things you’ll need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a person’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for example, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes medical expenses, lost time from work, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and financial damages, you likely have a valid claim. The Warren County car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Now
A lot goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Warren County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, our firm has your back. Reach out to our Warren County, MO, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. We offer free case reviews and consultations.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.