Car Crash Lawyer in Washington County, MO
Contact our motory accident injury attorneys in Washington County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Lawyers in Washington County, MO. Our firm offers professional legal support to car accident victims. It’s easy to see how challenging it is for people who’ve been in a car-related accident. It is important for the Dixon Injury Firm to help you through the car accident claims process. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
A car accident can alter your life in the blink of an eye. Car accident victims need to contact a local Washington County, MO, car crash lawyer as soon as they can. A skilled attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes general and special damages like lost income, emotional distress, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Washington County, MO, car crash attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people die in car-related accidents every year.
- Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. What this means is any compensation can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- Common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns.
Dixon’s Washington County, MO, car crash lawyers will assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that discusses the ins and outs of what to do after an accident. Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a car crash claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Washington County car crash lawyers are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their losses.
Washington County, MO, Car Crash Attorneys
Dixon has settled more than $50 million for victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. You likely have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we’ve outlined a few steps to take if you were involved in a car crash:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the accident. Get contact information from witnesses. A Washington County, MO, car crash attorney can help you to accomplish this important step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Get in Touch With Our Washington County Car Crash Lawyers: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A car crash lawyer in Washington County, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you are in a car crash, we can’t stress enough how important it is to documenting as much as you can. Get medical help. Contact a lawyer.
Do I Need a Car Crash Lawyer?
If you’ve been in a car crash in Washington County, MO, you can easily talk to our firm to learn about compensation options. It’s our job to prove negligence and to negotiate with insurers. There are four basic things you will need to do to prove negligence. In summary, this includes:
- Duty of Care: As a society, it’s our duty to act responsibly. For example, you’re supposed to follow traffic laws and stop at red lights.
- Breach: A breach is when a third party fails to show duty of care. You can look at breach as a “failure to act,” like not stopping at a stop sign.
- Causation: It’s important to prove that a negligent party’s breach of duty of care actually caused you harm. If you’re in a car accident, for instance, and suffer a traumatic brain injury, it’s important to prove that a negligent party caused the accident.
- Damages: To get reimbursement, you’re going to have to prove that you were financially harmed. This includes hospital bills, the inability to work, ongoing rehab, pain and suffering, and other special and general damages.
If you can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you likely have a valid claim. The Washington County car crash lawyers at Dixon will collect all the information you’ll need to settle against the negligent party.
Contact Your Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim, and it’s our job as Washington County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you were in a car or truck accident, slipped and fell, were hurt at work, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Washington County, MO, car crash lawyers today for more information. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a list of FAQs and the specific areas we serve.