Allendale, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Allendale Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Allendale. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Allendale. Allendale, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Allendale who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Allendale Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Allendale, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Allendale has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Allendale advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Allendale Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Allendale Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Allendale has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Allendale,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Allendale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Allendale, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Allendale, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Allendale dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Allendale is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Allendale, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Allendale takes on: