Altamont, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Altamont Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Altamont. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Altamont. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Altamont residents negligently choose not to. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Altamont so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Altamont Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Altamont, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Altamont has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Altamont advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Altamont Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Altamont Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Altamont residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Altamont has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Altamont,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Altamont, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Altamont, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Altamont, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Altamont dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Altamont is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Altamont, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Altamont takes on: