Alton, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Alton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Alton. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Alton. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Alton, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Alton because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Alton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Alton, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Alton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Alton advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Alton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Alton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Alton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Alton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Alton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Alton, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Alton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Alton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Alton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Alton, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Alton takes on:
Types of Alton, IL, Injury Law: