Anna, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Anna Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Anna. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Anna. Anna, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Sadly, many Anna residents see laws merely as suggestions. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Anna who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Anna Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Anna, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Anna has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Anna advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Anna Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Anna Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Anna residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Anna has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Anna,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Anna, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Anna, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Anna, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Anna dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Anna is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Anna, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Anna takes on: