Belleville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Belleville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Belleville. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Belleville. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Belleville to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Belleville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Belleville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Belleville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Belleville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Belleville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Belleville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Belleville residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Belleville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Belleville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Belleville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Belleville, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Belleville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Belleville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Belleville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Belleville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Belleville takes on: