Bethalto, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Bethalto Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Bethalto. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bethalto. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Even though the laws are clear, many Bethalto dog owners choose to ignore them. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Bethalto who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Bethalto Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bethalto, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bethalto has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bethalto advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Bethalto Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Bethalto Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Bethalto has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Bethalto,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Bethalto, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bethalto, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Bethalto, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Bethalto dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bethalto is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bethalto, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bethalto takes on: