Black Jack, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Black Jack Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Black Jack. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Black Jack. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Sadly, many Black Jack residents see laws merely as suggestions. Because of the negligence of a Black Jack homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Black Jack to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Black Jack Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Black Jack, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Black Jack has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Black Jack advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Black Jack Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Black Jack Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Black Jack residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Black Jack has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Black Jack,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Black Jack, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Black Jack, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Black Jack, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Black Jack dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Black Jack is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Black Jack, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Black Jack takes on: