Bloomsdale, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Bloomsdale Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Bloomsdale. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bloomsdale. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Bloomsdale, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Bloomsdale residents negligently choose not to. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Bloomsdale so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Bloomsdale Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bloomsdale, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bloomsdale has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bloomsdale advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Bloomsdale Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Bloomsdale Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Bloomsdale has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Bloomsdale,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Bloomsdale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bloomsdale, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Bloomsdale, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Bloomsdale dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bloomsdale is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bloomsdale takes on: