Bonne Terre, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Bonne Terre Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Bonne Terre. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bonne Terre. Bonne Terre, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Sadly, many Bonne Terre residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Bonne Terre so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Bonne Terre Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bonne Terre, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bonne Terre has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bonne Terre advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Bonne Terre Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Bonne Terre Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Bonne Terre has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Bonne Terre,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Bonne Terre, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bonne Terre, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Bonne Terre, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Bonne Terre dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bonne Terre is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bonne Terre, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bonne Terre takes on: