Brentwood, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Brentwood Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Brentwood. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Brentwood. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Brentwood who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Brentwood Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Brentwood, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brentwood has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brentwood advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Brentwood Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Brentwood Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Brentwood residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Brentwood has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Brentwood,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Brentwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Brentwood, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Brentwood, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Brentwood dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brentwood is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Brentwood, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brentwood takes on: