Bridgeton, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Bridgeton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Bridgeton. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bridgeton. Bridgeton, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Bridgeton residents negligently choose not to. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Bridgeton to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Bridgeton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bridgeton, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bridgeton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bridgeton advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Bridgeton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Bridgeton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Bridgeton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Bridgeton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Bridgeton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Bridgeton, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Bridgeton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Bridgeton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bridgeton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bridgeton, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Bridgeton takes on: