Brownstown, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Brownstown Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Brownstown. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Brownstown. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Even though the laws are clear, many Brownstown dog owners choose to ignore them. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Brownstown to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Brownstown Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Brownstown, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brownstown has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brownstown advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Brownstown Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Brownstown Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Brownstown residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Brownstown has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Brownstown,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Brownstown, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Brownstown, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Brownstown, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Brownstown dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brownstown is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Brownstown, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Brownstown takes on: