Carbondale, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Carbondale Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Carbondale. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Carbondale. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Even though the laws are clear, many Carbondale dog owners choose to ignore them. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Carbondale to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Carbondale Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Carbondale, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Carbondale has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Carbondale advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Carbondale Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Carbondale Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Carbondale residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Carbondale has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Carbondale,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Carbondale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Carbondale, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Carbondale, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Carbondale dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Carbondale is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Carbondale, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Carbondale takes on:
Types of Carbondale, IL, Injury Law: