Central West End, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Central West End Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Central West End. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Central West End. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Central West End, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Central West End because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Central West End Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Central West End, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Central West End has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Central West End advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Central West End Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Central West End Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Central West End residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Central West End has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Central West End,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Central West End, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Central West End, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Central West End, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Central West End dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Central West End is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Central West End, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Central West End takes on: