Centralia, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Centralia Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Centralia. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Centralia. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Centralia, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Centralia dog owners choose to ignore them. Because of the negligence of a Centralia homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Centralia to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Centralia Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Centralia, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Centralia has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Centralia advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Centralia Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Centralia Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Centralia has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Centralia,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Centralia, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Centralia, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Centralia, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Centralia dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Centralia is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Centralia, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Centralia takes on: