Chester, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Chester Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Chester. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Chester. Chester, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Chester because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Chester Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Chester, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chester has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chester advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Chester Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Chester Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Chester has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Chester,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Chester, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Chester, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Chester, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Chester dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chester is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Chester, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chester takes on: