Chesterfield, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Chesterfield Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Chesterfield. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Chesterfield. Chesterfield, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Chesterfield to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Chesterfield Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Chesterfield, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chesterfield has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chesterfield advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Chesterfield Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Chesterfield Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Chesterfield residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Chesterfield has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Chesterfield,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Chesterfield, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Chesterfield, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Chesterfield, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Chesterfield dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chesterfield is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Types of Chesterfield, MO, Injury Law:
Dog Bite Lawyer Chesterfield, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Chesterfield takes on: