Clayton, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Clayton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Clayton. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Clayton. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Clayton, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Clayton residents negligently choose not to. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Clayton to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Clayton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Clayton, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Clayton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Clayton advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Clayton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Clayton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Clayton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Clayton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Clayton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Clayton, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Clayton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Clayton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Clayton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Clayton, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Clayton takes on: