Cobden, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Cobden Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Cobden. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Cobden. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Cobden to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Cobden Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Cobden, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cobden has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cobden advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Cobden Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Cobden Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Cobden residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Cobden has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Cobden,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the attack is the owner’s fault. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Cobden, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Cobden, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Cobden, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Cobden dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cobden is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Cobden, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cobden takes on: