Collinsville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Collinsville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Collinsville. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Collinsville. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Sadly, many Collinsville residents see laws merely as suggestions. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Collinsville so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Collinsville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Collinsville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Collinsville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Collinsville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Collinsville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Collinsville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Collinsville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Collinsville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Collinsville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Collinsville, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Collinsville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Collinsville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Collinsville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Types of Collinsville, IL, Injury Law:
Dog Bite Lawyer Collinsville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Collinsville takes on: