Columbia, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Columbia Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Columbia. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Columbia. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Columbia residents negligently choose not to. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Columbia because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Columbia Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Columbia, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Columbia has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Columbia advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Columbia Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Columbia Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Columbia residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Columbia has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Columbia,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Columbia, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Columbia, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Columbia, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Columbia dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Columbia is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Columbia, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Columbia takes on: