Cottleville, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Cottleville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Cottleville. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Cottleville. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Sadly, many Cottleville residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Cottleville because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Cottleville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Cottleville, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cottleville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cottleville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Cottleville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Cottleville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Cottleville residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Cottleville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Cottleville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Cottleville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Cottleville, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Cottleville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Cottleville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cottleville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Cottleville, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Cottleville takes on: