Crestwood, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Crestwood Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Crestwood. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Crestwood. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Crestwood residents negligently choose not to. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Crestwood because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Crestwood Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Crestwood, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Crestwood has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Crestwood advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Crestwood Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Crestwood Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Crestwood residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Crestwood has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Crestwood,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Crestwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Crestwood, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Crestwood, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Crestwood dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Crestwood is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Crestwood, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Crestwood takes on: