Dardenne Prairie, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Dardenne Prairie. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Dardenne Prairie. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Dardenne Prairie, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Dardenne Prairie dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Dardenne Prairie to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Dardenne Prairie Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Dardenne Prairie Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Dardenne Prairie Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Dardenne Prairie has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Dardenne Prairie,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Dardenne Prairie, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Dardenne Prairie dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Dardenne Prairie, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie takes on: